We offer workshops and training sessions in schools, helping students bridge the gap between their current and desired performance. In our practical, interactive & fun workshops, we engage students in cutting edge tools to help them change their thinking and behaviours to optimise confidence, motivation & academic success!
PROCRASTINATE NO MORE: CUTTING EDGE PERFORMANCE COACHING TO MAXIMSE STUDENT POTENTIAL
About this workshop
Performance Coaching is an extremely effective and evidence-based method to challenge unhelpful thinking errors which often lead to anxiety, procrastination, self-doubt, negative comparison and self-sabotaging behaviours, by replacing those with realistic and helpful ones to build resilience, confidence, wellbeing, motivation and academic success!
- Helping students develop their ‘inner coach’ as opposed to their often over-used ‘inner critic’, when encountering setbacks or challenges
- Using the ‘scientific magic’ to help students learn how to ‘pose 4 power’ & ‘breathe 4 bravery’, to help them deal with challenging situations such as university interviews, GCSE, A Level and IB Diploma exams.
- Supporting students in building confidence by promoting affirmative and rational thinking patterns, using bespoke, hands-on and effective strategies to unlock their full academic potential
- Helping students to set, get and excel in their academic goals, by setting goals2GET and using visualisation to ‘fast-track’ performance
MASTERING MINDSETS & BOUNCING BACK 4 BRILLIANCE
About this workshop
Understanding the value of having the right attitude to enhance motivation, buoyancy, and resilience is essential to help students reach their full potential. This workshop helps students develop a more positive mindset, by finding highly practical ways to deal with setbacks and learning effective steps towards success. Students will learn to use their unique strengths and to challenge fixed mindset thoughts and replace these with success thinking: powerful knowledge that all students should have at their fingertips!
- Help students identify and develop their Signature Strengths using Strengths Mapping to stretch and optimise their performance
- Utilise evidence-based strategies to help optimise performanceby learning how to bounce back 4 brilliance after temporary setbacks
- Acquire a wide range of cutting-edge strategies to promote and foster mental toughness, and understanding the true meaning of failure vs success